You Are Invited – AuthorTalk
Saturday, June 4, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The Friends of Davie County Public Library is sponsoring “AuthorTalk”.
Refreshments will be served at 10 a.m. and then a variety of North Carolina authors will chat about their writing, or show a brief presentation. The books will be available at the event where you will be able to get them signed by your favorite authors!
You will get a chance to meet and hear from authors of both fiction and non-fiction.
Adult Fiction & Non-Fiction Authors will speak from 10:30 a.m. until 11:00 a.m., then we will hear from writers of fiction for children and young adults from 11:15-12:30 p.m.
These award winning North Carolina authors include:
- Nicholas Sailer, author of A Story Each Day
- Wayne Adams, The Universe Wept
- Claudia Adams, Saving My Sister
- Tammera Lindsay (formerly Tammera Donovan), The Doe Family Finds A Deer from Paws and Claws Publishing
- Mark Eley (pen name M. H. Healy), Pirate Straits Series: Oath of Blood
- Cindy Cipriano, author of The Circle, Book One of The Sidhe and The Choice, Book Two of The Sidhe
- James Lynn Durham, Fireball Summer
- Marie Norway, It Started With a Dare
Check out the links to author pages above and then come out, meet the authors and hear about their work in their own words.
Bookmark our website and come back to see highlighted posts about individual authors and their books every day this week!
For questions about this event you can check our calendar and Facebook page, email us at email@example.com or call the event coordinator at 336-293-03477.
*Other AuthorTalk dates highlighting other authors will be August 6, 2016 and January 14, 2017